Friday, 25 October 2024

Examples of text

 I don't understand why we are not eating lunch in the school anymore. =

Am mhą zemhadras izina śamu, mhi phrą na. 

no.more  eat.1p   in.school   the.lunch   why.1p.pl.+Qu,   no understand.1p 1p.sg.obj


I want to go home because I am tired. =

cą imharanom  śana, lą na ią zeçil na.

be.1p         tired         why.1p.sg.-Qu, want.1p to go.1p to.house 1p.sg.obj.


 I love how you dance like a flower =

Taras alhatlora lasu milą na.

dance.2p     like.flower     how.2p.sg.+Qu   love.1p  1p.sg.obj



Hi there. Stay home and limit your contact with others when you're sick or experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, even if mild. This will help prevent others in your community from getting sick. Thank you. = 

C'ara! Cas ubrigom pisu uì biçątomas ubrigotoma ari meHOBHIDI-p'ilhomaham pisutl, catl haia mhedrelom pitlu, pricas zeçil so be t'anurus priiphruì milhçamh sotl. Ubrigutl zeçepuìtoma metle iphruì tliiz inobì na itl'ama ço ta. Ìnìtomą mas.


Rapid tests may be used to quickly identify if you have COVID-19, and isolate if the result is positive. = 







No comments:

Post a Comment